We are still far from being back to normal and some restrictions will still apply including a restriction on the number of people able to attend but St Elphin's will be open for a service of Holy Communion at 10.30am on Sundays from December 6th.
Booking will be necessary for every service and you may not be able to come every week.
• Face coverings are to be worn.
• 2 metre social distancing should be observed.
• Hands are to be sanitised on entering and leaving church
• There will be a one way system in and out and the marked route must be adhered to.
• Only alternate pews will be used and places where you can sit will be marked by a “Reserved” card.
• People from the same household may sit together.
• There will be no singing or sharing of the peace or chatting to one another.
• You will remain in your pew to receive communion, only the priest will move around.
• At the end of the service please remain seated until directed to leave, people at the back will leave first.
Please arrive between 10.15am and 10.30am, anyone arriving earlier will be asked to wait outside.
Your attendance will be recorded for NHS Track and Trace purposes should anyone present at the service develop Coronavirus symptoms. The details will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
The toilet will be available should you need it but we ask that you use the disinfectant wipes provided to wipe everything down before you leave the area.
Those people who returned the recently sent out form indicating their wish to attend services will be contacted first to offer a place. Anyone who subsequently decides they would like to attend is asked to contact Kathryn Hayes on 01925 656790.